Thursday, April 23, 2020
Isolation Gratification: Day 41
A little neglect can go a long with with kids. I often have early morning virtual staff meetings which means I'm on the computer and cannot be disturbed as my kids are waking up. This leads to fend for yourself breakfast i.e. cold cereal. Yesterday I walked in the kitchen after the meeting and found Aaron had made him and Spencer some scrambled eggs all by himself. Today I heard the shuffle of them rising and heard Aaron say "Want me to make you some more eggs Spencer?" Aaron often helps me make eggs in the morning but this was his first solo run and he did a great job. Even cleaned up the kitchen after he was done today. Social Isolation with a working mom just checked off his church goal to learn to cook!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's fantastic!!
ReplyDelete