Sunday, April 12, 2020

Isolation Gratification: Day 30

Somebody in conference referenced President Nelson saying something along the lines of the youth being the best that's yet to come to this Earth.      My kids often remind me the church is in good hands with them.  Jane cleaned her room out a couple of weeks ago and found a carton of Easter Advent Eggs that she did in Activity Days a few years back.  She wanted to share these eggs that each contained a scripture and token about the days leading up to the resurrection.  





She also asked me to buy marshmallows so she could make resurrection rolls with the boys.   I'm thankful it's not soley on my shoulders to invite Christ into our house!








I also can't skip over Easter Sunday without the greatest admiration and thankfulness for the knowledge that I know My Redeemer lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment