Homeschooling has some good moments. Such as today. Aaron and I finally figure out where online to get a story he has to read called a "Southern Ranch" that is tied to all his worksheets. That in itself warranted a place on my gratitude blog and then we start reading and come along this picture.
Wait is this my dad? No? Yes? Sure the heck looks like him. So I text the picture to the family chain.
We went back and forth looking at these other pictures and speculating if back in the 80's when "dudes" often joined them for the cattle drive and some where photographers.
My dad said tell Aaron this is my "twin" from someone else but not me. I did have a buckskin horse back in the 70's but I never owned chaps that color. Who would have thought Pearson Realize would supply some family entertainment.





No comments:
Post a Comment