At 3:30 AM this morning I was startling awoken by a blaring alert on Bart's phone that sat me straight up in bed. Now what Utah? Are we like the Egyptians. Is the Lord is just going to send us more plagues? My heart was thumping so hard and I grabbed his phone and saw an amber alert. Poor kid who may have been kidnapped but Whew!!! Mary if you read this and have any power with the National Broadcasting alert people you should inform them that during Pandemics and Earthquakes our hearts can't take amber alerts in the middle of the night. My adrenaline was pumping so hard I couldn't go back to sleep.
A couple of days ago Jane was looking over my blog and told me that this years book is going to be so long and boring because we aren't doing anything. Well I'm thankful to have long and boring right now because I don't want to be handling any more turbulent events right now.

Man, ain't that the truth! I've said for years that I aspire to be boring. Sure got my wish this past month+!
ReplyDeleteI got it at 3:30 AM and then again at 3:30 PM, even though the girl and the birth mother had been found. DPS says they are going to stop these wireless Amber Alerts until they can figure out the glitches.
ReplyDelete