I guess you can say we are Water People!!
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
On the 8th day
The Gospel of Collette states that after God created the Earth and rested he turned to Jesus and said "There will come a time on this Earth where mothers will worry as summers are starting about what do do with their kids that they will be with them 24/7. Mothers know that when it gets too hot to play outside the kids will get bored inside and bored children turn into fighting children which in turn destroys the peace in a home." So let us go down and create cement boxes filled with a vast amounts of water where the children can play for hours and be so exhausted that when they get home that they no longer have the energy to bother each other." And it came to pass that they went down and created swimming pools for the benefit of every mother.
I guess you can say we are Water People!!
I guess you can say we are Water People!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the gospel of Collette! It is so true, I love pool days with Kate.
ReplyDeleteI love the gospel of Collette! It is so true, I love pool days with Kate.
ReplyDeleteAnd Moms saw the swimming pool and said, " it is good." 😄
ReplyDeleteAnd Moms saw the swimming pool and said, " it is good." 😄
ReplyDelete