Monday, August 17, 2015

Thank a Farmer

I often think Grandma Becky and Emily are two peas in a pod.   For instance...  Emily is playing on my phone when I get an email from my mom asking if any of the Grandkids would like to join her on the Farm Bureau float for the "World's Fair" parade.

Emily sees the email and thinks its the best idea. She immediately says "Write her back fast and tell her I really want to do it".  I mention she will not get any candy and she says "Who cares I have enough in my room".    Emily got the other kids on board and off they went down the parade route with pounds and pounds of candy to throw out.




I love this picture.  It's totally my mom

My Grandma Pace was this years Grand Marshall along with another guy who graduated from Wayne High 75 years ago.  I wonder if they are the only 2 remaining?  




No comments:

Post a Comment