Monday, August 10, 2015

Aahhh...... California

We love California.  We love it even more now that Ally has her own house with plenty of space for us to spread out.    My kids loved spending time just hanging with Hazel and William in the backyard.  I loved sitting in the porch swing watching and enjoying some cool ocean air.    It was hard to leave and since then I've been calculating how I can move there and live close to my sister (the one injustice of my life is I don't live in the same town and any of my sisters).  



Hazel loved all the rides with Jane

It feels a little more close to home to drive a pirate ship and look for pirates when you are only a short distance to the ocean.  


Hazel is taking a few steps here and there.  My girls took it upon themselves to become her personal walking trainers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment