What do you do with a 13 year old in the summer? They are too young to work. They think they are going to hang out with their friends all summer but then summer hits and everyone goes on vacation so they are stuck at home with nothing to do.
Lucky for us and Jane we filled up her summer with church camps. It kept her busy and grew her testimony. All wins!!! Here is Jane's comments on all the camps.
The first camp I went to was FSY at BYU. I went with my friend Ellie. Emily was also there and I saw her a lot. My counselor was Elizabeth. I loved my company that I was in. My testimony grew so much there and it was something that I'll never forget. I loved the BYU ice cream and cookies & cream chocolate milk!
The second camp that I went to was Oakcrest. This was by far my favorite group of people. I went with my friend Val. The week that I went it was really cold and rainy for the first few days. I had the funniest counselor, Beth. I loved all of the camp songs, and staying up late with my cabin.
The third camp that I went to was girls camp. Monsters University was the cutest idea. I really liked the different classes that we went to at the "University". It was so much fun to become better friends with all of the girls in my Young Women's!
The last camp that I went too was Brighton. My counselor Londyn was the sweetest person ever. I went with my friend Mia, and we had a blast. My group was so much fun and we laughed a ton!

































No comments:
Post a Comment