I think Spencer is preparing to audition for the show "Naked and Afraid." He's quite the strip artist lately I swear every time I turn around he's naked.

The best was on a Saturday morning I was meeting with the YW leaders in my ward inside my house. Bart was outside with the kids doing yard work. After the meeting Bart comes in carrying a naked Spencer and tells me that with in a matter of minutes Spencer was by his side and the next thing he knows he's coming around the corner to the front yard hearing Erika my 2nd counselor laughing and finds Spencer like this just chillin' in the driveway.

This kid I tell you has a mind of his own? We feel successful when we can catch him to put underwear on him.

He's also taken to calling himself "Mensie" and like Elmo refer to himself in the 3rd person. Bart took out some ice cream one evening and soon after found his boy just helping himself. I'm sure he looked at Bart and said "Mensie's ice cream".


Man we love our full of life half naked boy!!! Never a dull moment with this one.





LOVE THIS!!!
ReplyDelete