This pretty girl got Baptized January 7, 2017.
Our ward was in charge of the program and Jane was the only one being baptized from it. The Primary President asked if we could use family for the program so Jane picked Nona to say the prayer, Grandma Becky to play a piano solo and Aunt Sarah Preston to give the talk. When it was her time to proceed to the font she got up and ran out the door and as Bart said "May have jumped right into the font if there wasn't another ward in her way. She was so excited to get baptized and afterward in the dressing room she told me she felt so good.
She was so lucky to have so many family members come and support her.
Nona made Jane this beautiful dress. Jane requested a flower on it so Pauline hand sewed a beautiful flower. When I brought the dress home, Jane gasped and said "Oh it's perfect" What a treasure she will always have.
We hosted a luncheon after the baptism and all the kids were head over heals excited to play with their cousins. I caught small glimpse of Aaron and Mary's younger boys in capes and masks flying through the house with light sabers. I told Jane this would be her birthday party so I made her a cake. She wanted to blow out the candles so I suggested everyone sing happy birthday. Bentley suggested singing happy baptism and the song went over well.
How wonderful it is to have such a beautiful, smart, helpful and loving daughter like Jane








She looks radiant!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl on an important day!
ReplyDeleteThat cake, though. Wow
ReplyDelete