I'm surfing the internet and this picture of an ad comes up
Aaron who is close by emptying and playing in a drawer with electrical cords immediately spots it and becomes interested and demands I click on the picture. Somehow through a link of a link I end up on a YouTube video of some man's review of the snow blower. Basically the video is a guy snow blowing his driveway and stopping ever so often to comment. Aaron is glued to the screen. I leave him to his boring video do some laundry wash the dishes and come back a while later and he is watching video after video of men snow blowing their driveways. He announces that we need one of those and I tell him "Dad already has a snow blower it's out in the garage. " His eyes get bigger and he says "We do?" I reply "Yeah don't you remember you lost the key so he can't use it". Aaron looks at me and says "Well its OK because the key will show up. Keys always show up". Since then he randomly brings up how he needs one with arguments like "dad's is big and this one is little so we need this one so I can have one too."

Ha! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete