Emily's team may have seldom scored a goal but Emily showed me just how much heart she has. Not only was she the first to befriend the others on the team but each week Emily was anxious to get to soccer and showed up with a smile ready to have fun and play.
Can I tell you how fast Emily is. When it was a loose ball Emily would take off like a shot and hands down always be the first one there. Watch out Alta High's track team.
Emily also sprained her ankle doing a cartwheel a day or two before her last game. After she spend an entire afternoon swimming and was exhausted and still in pain from her ankle, I gave her the choice to stay home or go but she couldn't bare to miss the game and played with a lot of pain. She didn't quit and showed us what kind of awesome stamina she has. I'm telling you nothing is going to stop this girl from accomplishing her dreams
![]() |
| Funny photo. Maybe Emily was doing a little pregame visualization? |





I love the "ohm" pose. Cute Emily ��
ReplyDelete