Sunday, June 15, 2014

Just like daddy

I've got 3 kids that want to be just like their daddy!  Lucky for them they have a great one to look up too!!!

Here's Aaron and Bart ready for church with their two new striped ties.   Aren't they handsome!!!
Emily dressed in Bart's clothes
Jane dressed up in Bart's clothes

And why do they want to be just like their dad?

Well maybe it's because he sacrifices his own comfort so his little boy can sneak a little nap in a foyer of a rec center.

 Or could it be that even after he's spent all day painting Jane's room her favorite color purple, he still takes the time to read a book to Aaron


I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that even though he works an exhausting 10-11 hours a day, he still signs up to coach his daughters preschool soccer team.   I love this little team to death but a good handful of them require a lot of patience.  Bart was constantly redirecting  and convincing them that they really can't lay down in the middle of the field during the game.  Did I mention he did this after working a really long day. 

Well for whatever reason it may be.... he sure is our hero around here!!!1

1 comment: