While I'm on a roll of bragging I might as well include Aaron in the mix. While we were at "This is the Place Monument", Aaron discovered a playground with a wooden kid sized train. He was in heaven moving from one compartment to the next. He stole the hearts of many as he moved from window to window sticking his smiley head out and while waving would say " bye bye" to anyone walking by.
Even when I turn around to discover a huge mess from a yogurt that Aaron refused to let me hold, I just can't get mad. Common could you get mad at this smiley face.
I should have known he'd figure out how to open it!!!
Bart's as bad as me. He has taken to calling him 'turkey feathers' when he discovers our mischievous boy into something.



No one could get mad at that cutie-pie!
ReplyDelete