She is part of a technologically savvy generation! We got our phone bill last month and found a charge for a call to information. I think we can thank Ryan for that one.
I love the new picture of Jane and Emily at the top of your blog!
I think they ALL will! By the time they are old enough to have a phone, God only knows what communication will be like!
Yep she texts now and last night she called me ha......
She is part of a technologically savvy generation! We got our phone bill last month and found a charge for a call to information. I think we can thank Ryan for that one.
ReplyDeleteI love the new picture of Jane and Emily at the top of your blog!
ReplyDeleteI think they ALL will! By the time they are old enough to have a phone, God only knows what communication will be like!
ReplyDeleteYep she texts now and last night she called me ha......
ReplyDelete