Monday, December 21, 2009

Itching to be like my mom

My mom was always big about her five girls looking really nice for special occasions. Most of the time it involved a lot of hairspray and rollers. For Emily's Preschool Winter Program I decided to carry on the legacy. Emily was so excited to have her hair in rollers and to get all dressed up for the program.
Well without further a due here's how it turned out
I really don't have much talent for doing hair. Sorry mom!

3 comments:

  1. hehe! Priceless! You will treasure this picture For-EVA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha o man its still cute I can remember sometimes my hair would turn out like that haha how did emily like it she is the funniest person ever...luv her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, how did our moms do it? We had sponge rollers and our hair always looked like perfect little ringlets. I haven't been able to get it right either.

    She looks adorable Collette!

    ReplyDelete