My heart is so full I get to be these kids mom! They are my forever besties and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I texted Bart as I was driving Jane home from the U saying " I'm really craving your chocolate chip cookies." When I got home he was finishing up working so hard in the yard all day and gave me a hug and said Happy mothers day I slaved away in the yard just for you. Sorry I didn't get your message. The next morning I woke up to Bart making his famous cookies and later he gave me an orchid and some trader joe pretzels. He really outdid himself this year.
My other kids spoiled me with lots of gifts. I particularly enjoyed Spencer's keychain he made at school of a picture he drew of he and I watching Bluey. "It's our nightly ritual where we cuddle and laugh together".
I love that my girls ask me to take pictures with them. I grew up the tallest in my family so it's a little strange to look at pictures with girls the same height as me.





No comments:
Post a Comment