Sunday, January 21, 2018

Winter has arrived

We celebrated the first big snow storm by getting out bright and early to avoid the rush at our favorite sledding hill.  Bart was off to Sundance so the whole gang came along.    25 minutes to gather cold weather accessories and dress the crew and within 2 minutes Spencer was cold and absolutely done with anything snow related.  So we ended up hanging out in the car while the other 3 sled to their hearts content.  










I tried again with Spencer and sledding but he threw a biggest fit when I placed in him the sled with the others.  Lets just say he is not a cold weather  fan.   



Jane then started  complaining that she was soooo tired.  So the two of them went back to the car and the rest of us took a few more runs down the hill and headed home.   




2 comments:

  1. Spencer and I have the same feelings when it comes to the cold. No, thank you!

    ReplyDelete