Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I wonder...

It's my dad's birthday!  My dad is one of a kind to say the least.   I often wonder what he was like as a kid, especially now that Spencer has come into my life.    Could I be raising a mini Dick Pace?  Case in point.  We are settling down to read the scriptures one night.  I sit down in my recliner and instantly Spencer comes over and hollers at me until I get out of it.  He climbs right up and takes command of the chair.  He instantly points to his sippy cup 10 feet away lying on the floor and yells "Ba" his word for sippy cups full of milk.  I obediently retrieve it give it to him and then he hollers for his own set of scriptures.  I give him that to and then he settles into the chair content he is king of the place.   Just add "Becky to all the hollers" and it sounds about like my dad right?    There are other of the cousins we suspect have a dominant Dick Pace gene as well.  One was coined the charger from my dad who has no problem getting into an argument with him and the other calls himself the "Boss of Brady Circle".  Hmm......



2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Little king of the castle. Spencer Ashby Richard Pace Richards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so proud that he has all of you wrapped around his little finger!

    ReplyDelete