Saturday, November 4, 2017

Best Game ever!!!!!

My kids came up with the best game in the whole wide world.   This was amazingly done without any help from me.  After one of those try to catch up after a couple overwhelming crazy busy, 4 kids are hard to manage type of weeks.  I get my game on and start putting my house back in order.  It ends with a call for three of my kids to gather in the family room and I dump a large basket of mismatched socks in front of the three of them and say "Nobody is leaving this room until these all have a match."  I walk over to the kitchen to get busy sorting through "everything ends up here" cupboard and look over a few minutes later to see cooperative non lolly gagging around work.  I comment how happy this is making me to see all of them working together  and they respond...... Yeah mom we are playing a game.   When you find a match you put it in your own pile and then the one with the most matches wins.    I have never in all my parenting years seen a basket of mismatched socks disappear so quickly.




Sure hope this game becomes a favorite of theirs like it became an instant favorite of mine to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment