Thursday, December 24, 2015

Aaron's School Performance

Aaron's preschool had a Christmas program.  It was the beginning of how things will most likely be.  See how much taller he is than the rest of the kids his same age?


I saw this comic that made me laugh.




I'd say Aaron was right in between the statue and the unenthused lip syncher.  Here he is right before the program being very obedient with his "bubble in his mouth"  btw I love this little girl to the right of Aaron.  Every day we walk in she runs up to Aaron so happy to she him and tells me "he's my best friend."  I've also seen her run up to other kids and say the same thing to them.  One day Aaron was not happy about me leaving and was throwing a little fit.  She came up and said " You know I don't freak out when my mom leaves".   She's a friendly little girl that makes me laugh.





Afterwards Santa came and Aaron ran right up there, cuddled up to him and asked for a Darth Vader Sword.  




2 comments:

  1. Adorable! And that comic is spot on. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had the 1st grade program at my school. Most of the time I skip programs to do paperwork but I went and I could pick out most of the SPED kids. Their behaviors correlated with the comic perfectly.

    ReplyDelete