Since then we've watched the original trilogy and Aaron has been all about Star Wars. "Lucky" for me with the new movie coming out there is an extraordinary amount of paraphernalia in every store we go to. Now I get to hear Aaron beg for anything and everything he sees. A few days ago we were walking through Kohl's and Aaron wanted the star wars bath towel, candle, life size storm trooper etc. It was suppose to be a quick in and out sort of trip to spend some Kohl's cash I had but instead I argued for like 10 minutes with Aaron about why I was NOT going to buy him a Yoga head that lights up. It really brought out my "Dark Side." I did break down at the grocery store and buy him an over priced box of "Star Wars" cereal. Each morning now he sits and 'reads' the back of the box while he eats his cereal.
Mary made Aaron's day when she invited us to a work Darth Vader vs. Santa Claus breakfast. Bart took the kids while I stayed home to wrap some Christmas presents. I heard that Aaron was a little hesitant around Darth Vader but with Bart he gave him a high five.
They also saw Santa
I think Emily and Jane were more fascinated with Mary's work. Emily kept talking about how they weren't on TV but they were where the people are that are on TV.
The next KSL 5 news anchor!!!






Emily Richards does sound like a good broadcasting name. :)
ReplyDeleteSo is Darth Vader good or bad? I have never been able to get into star wars. That thing at KSL looked like fun!
ReplyDelete