My sister just moved into this beautiful house near San Diego and
needed a "nanny" for a week until her "Nanny" comes out for the summer.
My mom was busy tending "cowboys" and couldn't leave the homestead. I
was on spring break so my mom nicely took my two girls for the week while I
hopped on an airplane bound for California with Aaron on my lap.
William
and Aaron had so much fun together. They loved the bubbles. William
would chase every single last bubble all over the yard while Aaron
really just wanted to figure out how it worked. I also discovered that
2 buckets and 2 shovels last a long time in the sand pit.
Aaron's favorite by far was the trip to the beach to play in the biggest sand box Aaron's ever seen!
 |
| these two boys wanted to be doing the same thing as the other one. So they ended up as 2 boys in a basket |
 |
| 2 boys in a tub |
 |
| Captivated watching the swarm of seagulls fly away |
 |
| hugs |
 |
| Loving the beach |
 |
| happiness is playing on the beach |
Wow, those are some cute boys!! I hope you'll print and frame the pic of Aaron with his bucket and shovel - it's a keeper!
ReplyDelete