Friday, October 4, 2013

I scream for Aaron's 1st Birthday Party

Besides his family I would say the thing Aaron loves the most is ice cream.  How fun it was to be able to celebrate his birthday with those he loves and gobble up some ice cream sundae's.


While the homemade pizza was cooking the kids played a couple of games. 
1st up catching the ice cream (ball) in a cone (upside down party hat).
2nd:  Instead of hot potato we played "cold ice cream"
3rd:  A game of "Sweet shoppe" Bingo




 After the pizza Aaron opened his presents with a little or a lot of help from his big sisters. 



Aaron's favorite present?  The ribbon off of Mary and JB's present.  He's still dragging it around. 
The cake



Getting some more help blowing out the candles


After the party the girls enjoyed rounds of pulling Aaron around in the wagon!!!

1 comment:

  1. That really was a fun party. Can't believe he's one! And I have more ribbon if he needs it :)

    ReplyDelete