Although Jane turned 4 I think she acts more like a 6 year old. She woke up all giggly and excited for the day.
A week or so before her birthday I asked her what kind of cake she wanted. She tried to describe it to me but we weren't on the same page. Finally I asked her to draw me a picture. She spend some time and came up with this....
I asked her a few times since then what she wanted and she kept bringing this picture back to me. So I attempted the abstract cake and came up with this...
We spent some time at planet play with her cousins and then had everyone over for tacos, cake and ice cream. She loves all the loot everyone got her. I can't tell if she or her dad had more fun flying the tinkerbell toy. Now that she has her very own American Girl doll, she's spent all morning combing it's hair and changing it's clothes.
I love this girl! She gets so excited about life and reminds me to find joy in small things.


My little Jane is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteGosh, when did she get so old??? She was so little when I last saw her (over two years ago), and even though I see pictures of her all the time on your blog, my mind has her stuck as a not-quite-two year old. She is so beautiful - love those golden curls!
ReplyDelete