Monday, August 13, 2012

My girls

My girls are with my family this week.  I came across this picture that made me miss their cute personalities.

 As much as I miss them I know they are having way more fun living up the country life.  I've already got a full report about how "Bryler found a dead mouse in a trap and the eyes were still open.  Belle then took the mouse and fed it to the dog."    It's such a relief to know they are being taken care of and  happily entertained.  How great it was to pack up their bedroom without two little hands taking long forgotten toys out of the box because suddenly they can't live without it for a few weeks.  

Wish me luck that I can get everything done.   I'm back to work this week and our move out date has been moved up to this Saturday!   I'll I can say is packing is for the birds, especially being so pregnant.  

2 comments:

  1. Let the countdown begin!!! I'm so excited for little Aaron. William's excited about his new cousin, too. Hopefully they won't be too much trouble together.

    ReplyDelete