That's how Bart and I both felt when we found out this little baby in my stomach is a boy. I know I will love this baby like I do my girls but I wonder what sort of adventures will come with a little boy. From what I hear plenty of dirt is the trick. I guess I better start looking for houses with a lot of dirt in the back yard or I'll just have to spend more time in Teasdale.

The girls were able to be with us at the ultrasound. They were both excited to hear a boy is coming to our family. Later Emily gave me this card she had made. Here is a copy of it.
_2.JPG)
In case you need a little help reading kindergarten writing here is the interpretation 1st page: I like the boy baby 2nd page: To mom From Emily. I will like the boy baby when it comes out of your belly"
Jane came home and took off all the pink clothes off her baby and while holding it told me her baby is a boy now. I asked her what his name is and she said "I don't know.....and then she said I think... Baby Boy Richards".
I'm touched that my girls are already so concerned with their brother. I'm sure they will make great sisters.
Yay for baby boys! I love Emily's drawing of the swaddled baby. Cute!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! Congrats!! Emily's drawing cracks me up. So cute!
ReplyDelete