It was so handy to set in on the bar in the kitchen put Willy in it and do the dishes while talking to Willy as he sat at eye level. Now I have two things on my wish list. A bumbo seat and in our future house a kitchen with a bar or island.
My girls were super helpers. The best was when Emily held the binki in Willy's mouth while driving. That will come in handy soon! Later when Matt came home he had all three kids in competition to lay on their bellies and hold their heads up. I think Willy has a competitive streak because he wouldn't let the big girls get the best of him.
It really was a blessing for me to have this day as a trial run because that will be my life in a few months. I've been told by numerous people that 3 kids sent them over the edge. I've had a lot of anxiety about having 3 but if it's anything like the day we spent with Willy it's won't be all that bad. In fact it will be wonderful!

You will be just fine with 3. For one thing, you didn't have them all right in a row. My mom had three children in three years. Can you imagine?! Emily and Jane are both such good helpers and it sounds like will love having a baby in the house!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie-patootie!! Two kids killed me. Three and four were no big deal - I had built in helpers since the first two were older. I hope this fifth (and final!) baby is just as easy . . .
ReplyDelete