Wednesday, May 30, 2012
The Big 35
Bart turned 35 last week. He celebrated by having a hectic day at work followed by an evening training. He didn't get home until after 9:30. I let the girls stay up late to wish him Happy Birthday which I think made his day a little better. That night while laying in bed trying to go to sleep, this baby boy in my belly woke up and I swear started doing somersaults. His kicks were so strong Bart could finally feel him. I guess he was ready to bond with his daddy. Good choice of a day to do it! The next day we were dog sitting Powder up at Bart's parents house and my girls found 2 small heart shaped cake pans. They both wanted to make their daddy a cake so they baked and generously decorated them with treats from Nona's treat stash. I also made him a raspberry filled cake with cream cheese frosting. When he got home from work he had 3 cakes waiting for him. What a lucky guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday Bart!
ReplyDelete