Monday, April 30, 2012

A little off the ends

Even though this was not Jane's first hair cut (thanks to Emily)  this one was the official sit in a barber chair. She's been needing a trim to even out all the many baby layers but I'm a little attached to it since she hardly had any hair until she was 2 and when it grew it I fell in love with the super blond curls,   Jane loves her hair as well.  She feels like Rapunzel with it and loves that it is so much like her Aunt Sarah and Suzanne's. 

So many times Jane has been the bystander watching Emily get special treatment while she got her hair  cut.    When I mentioned to Jane it was time to go cut her hair she first became concerned she wouldn't have long hair anymore.  After I explained they would only cut a little off she jumped for joy!   We walked into Great Clips, she sat right down with her typical huge Jane smile and didn't move an inch while the Hairstylist trimmed her hair.  


1 comment:

  1. I love that smile! I used to love getting my haircut/permed when I was a kid. You're lucky to have such a sweet little girl like Jane.

    ReplyDelete