This past winter we have had so much fun sledding on a certain hill that wishes to remain anonymous. I (I mean it) has no desire to become crowded like Sugar House park. My girls especially like it when daddy can come as well as their cousins. I like it because Bart's brother JB brings his awesome camera along and gets great shots. This last time Emily informed me I was not invited because I was in charge of staying home and making hot chocolate and toast. I complied and enjoyed a rare moment alone in my house.
My snow angels


Jane is one tough chick. She has no problems going at it alone

According to Emily this picture was taken moments before the sled took a turn for the worse hitting a jump dead on which sent both Emily and the sled into the air but in different directions. How Ben managed to hold on is still a wonder to everyone who witnessed it.
The picture of Jane sledding is adorable...she is fearless. JB did capture the moment very well.
ReplyDeleteEmily looks like barts sisters very cute and jane she is adorable... and yes fearless!!! I like how she says lucky ducky!
ReplyDelete