

Or to say it nicer Emily's soccer league. Emily had such a fun time playing soccer. At first she refused to step foot on the field. After half time her super nice and patient coach took by the hand and ran around with her holding her hand the rest of the game. I hate to admit it but I also had to bribe her a couple of times saying "the treats at the end are only for kids who play". In classic Emily fashion after she warmed up to the idea and tested the waters she was soon running around and having a great time. I'd like to say she became the star making lots of goals but mostly she just ran around following the crowd and occasionally if the ball landed right in front of her she would kick it. After one game she told me she really liked it when she started playing ring around the rosies during the game. The joy of being 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment