Getting two small children ready to play in the snow is not an easy task but watching their faces light up in delight makes it all worth it. (Even if 45 minutes maxed out the cold hands). My only regret was I couldn't find my matching green hat,later to find it in my trunk. It would have made for cuter pictures.
The trek to the sledding hill. OK so it was only 1/2 a block away After the sledding fun we built the first, and most likely only, snowman of the season. Emily decided Bart should roll the bottom, I should roll the middle and she would roll the head. *Notice Bart has gone "Green" by responsibly finding recycled materials for his eyes i.e pop can tops. I thought it was a genius idea!
Impressive snowman!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great snowman! It's tall. We will have to come over for sledding, with extra mittens and hot chocolate.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like they had fun sledding! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad someone else still has their Aggie hat!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! We used to take the boys on that very same hill! Good times :) You're girls are adorable!
ReplyDelete