Friday, July 31, 2009

It skipped a generation

Emily and Max went on a play date to Discovery Gateway. Out of all the activities, Emily spent most of her time loading the Hay into the Truck. I had to laugh because although I grew up on a ranch, I'm definitely a city girl at heart. Maybe Emily can be the cowgirl my dad couldn't make out of me.

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I had no idea a place like that existed. But I'm sure she will be talking about this for days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collette! Good to find you. Your girls are adorable, in fact, I was just asking my mom if you had another little girl, I just haven't heard from your family in quite a while! However, it is fun to see your blog and I really am grateful that you have a link to the family cook book because I have been trying to add recipes to no avail. I need the password. Do you think you could email me at bryanandmaryjane@msn.com to give me the instructions on how to add recipes to the book? I would appreciate that. Also, I think your girls are adorable and I hope we will be able to see you really soon. We are planning a trip at the end of September - out to Utah. Anyway... your family is so cute. You'll have to give us some tips on how to get a girl next time around! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much has emily grown lately? She looks like she is 6 inches taller than I saw her last time. She's so cute. You really need to get a better camera. I really like my camera. It's a canon powershot ELPH. It's small and takes really good pictures. Anyways, your blog is super cute. I want a baby...

    ReplyDelete