Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hi Dad

Hi Dad,
We sure are missing you but we're having a blast here in Teasdale with mom. Look at what we've been up to..

All day long mom hears "Can we drive the 4-wheeler over to feed the horses carrots?"



Jane's first encounter with horses. So far so good. She's also taken to watching the dogs and loves all the licks. I think Jane would love to take one home but as far as mom is concerned, she thinks dogs should stay in Teasdale where they can live outside.

I love it when I get to play my favorite Primary songs on the piano with Grandma Becky.

Taking a ride in the swather with Grandpa Dick.
See ya soon,
Emily (with help from her mom)

2 comments:

  1. Emily looks like she is in heaven. She may not want to leave Teasdale. I miss the girls. I can't wait to see them again in a few days.

    ReplyDelete