Friday, June 12, 2009

Top Ten Reasons to Start a Blog



10 - Allyson will stop bothering me to start one



9- Raquel will get her wish to see more pictures of her two 'favorite' nieces



8-I won't be guilt stricken in my old age with all the memories that I didn't record for my children and lets face it, by the time I think to record it in my journal I've forgotten what it is I wanted to write down.



7-Maybe it will motivate me to take more pictures so that once again I won't be stricken with guilt in my old age



6-My friend Becky told me about things books you can make from your blog which sounds like a great way to preserve memories



5-Sometimes Emily will do the funniest things and I think, this would make a great blog post.



4-I'm feeling compelled to contribute to the blogging world. I started reading friends and family blogs after Jane was born. She was so fussy in the evenings and would not allow me to set her down so I started reading blogs on the internet because it is something you can do one handed. Thanks to all my blogging friends for the stress relief!




3-I finally took the plunge and bought myself my own computer. I was nervous that I was going to waste a bunch of money (the topic of how much is not discussed in my house) and not be able to run the programs right. I thought I was technologically retarded (TR) because I couldn't load pictures from my camera to Bart's computer. Turns out I'm not so (TR) but it was Bart's computer all along. I love my new Mac and iphoto!




2- Emily loves seeing pictures of herself on the internet. One more thing I can do to keep her brain stimulated. A constant challenge I face.




1- I'm so proud of Bart and my creation of The Sweetest "Bartlette" Pair (Emily and Jane) what better reason do I need.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Can't wait to see more of these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will motivate me to keep my blog up. Cute title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog! Cute cute picture. On my blackberry and in my google reader I couldn't see the picture, so I thought the Bartlette pair you were referring to was you and Bart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! Another reason, if you need one, my sisters computer crashed and lost all the pics from her sons first year, but she still had the ones she posted on her blog. However it's addictive so I now set a timer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, welcome to the blogger world! Time passes so fast checking blogs - too fast, usually. Emily looks like the PERFECT combination of what I'd imagine a child of yours and Bart's to look like! Such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete