Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING


I often get a weird sort of (I don't believe you) look when I say Emily has only grown up not out. Well here is proof.

 I was changing Jane's diaper and got distracted, something that happens more often with two children, and forgot to put her pants back on.  A little while later I went to put Jane's pants back on and they were gone.   As I am tracing my steps wondering where in the world I put those pants  Emily appears in the kitchen saying "Ta Da" in a model pose.    There are Jane's 0-3 month pants on Emily's little bum. Needless to say, I think they look great on Emily as Bermuda shorts so now they are Emily's shorts.  (They were getting a little short for Jane anyway).    See for yourself,  Emily truly has only grown up and not out.   



Allyson's comment to this story was  "Already stealing her sisters clothes huh?" 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Collette I love your blog. Happy to see that you've come over to the dark side (blogging). I took a break for a while but I'm back to it after a lot of whining from the Grandmas.

    www.thesearemyfavoritethings.blogspot.com

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed that Emily doesn't really get bigger around the waist, but taller. What an adorable little little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally believe you...I have 2 just like that! My mother in law actually put a pair of Kassie's size 2 jeans on 4 year old Timothy and they fit as shorts pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to Emily. I always wanted to borrow my younger sister's clothes. They always seemed cuter than mine.

    ReplyDelete