Sunday, June 21, 2009

THE TWO LUCKIEST GIRLS



I think more of the world's problems would be solved if every little girl had a dad like Bart. He's a natural when it comes to being a dad. When we were dating I got a good sense that he would make a great dad and he has exceeded all up of my expectations. He is so nurturing and loving to his girls. Emily's favorite time of the day is when her dad reads her two books, sings her songs and cuddles with her before putting her to bed. Every night she gets the choice of who is going to "read to her" the code word for bedtime and she will only choose me if I bribe her with the option of reading lots and lots of books.
Bart is so great to get up in the night when his girls need him. I remember thanking him a while ago when he got up with Emily and Jane multiple times one night and he just responded by saying "It's a good way to get my cuddles in."
Happy Father's Day Bart! We love you,
Your 3 girls

No comments:

Post a Comment