I had a whole lot of extra money in my flexible daycare spending account that I didn't get to use due to Covid. I hated to just lose it so when I found this surf camp in Oceanside that I could use it towards we took advantage of the opportunity that Bart can work from anywhere and headed to the coast.
We arrived late Friday night and by Saturday morning we headed to the beach.
Sunday we hiked up a trail to some fun rope swings
Every morning I dropped the girls of at surf camp. The rules said no parents allowed so I didn't get any pictures.
Aaron and William hit up a couple skate parks
we did some sticker shopping in old town Carlsbad
but most of the time we enjoyed our time at the beach. Nothing like sand in your toes and a nice ocean breeze to wash away all my worries.










































Love the rainbow drip paint wall, and the beach is just dreamy! All the heart eyes for that sunset, too.
ReplyDelete