Emily here:
I am here to tell you about the best week I have ever had.
A week where I made 6 new best friends
A week where my testimony grew
And I week where I met the most loving people ever
My week started a little like this...
I woke up bright and early (well not to early) and I headed on off
I was lucky enough to share this totally awesome experience with one of my best friends (because she couldn't go the week her ward went to Oakcrest) But we loaded up on the buses and were on our way.
When we arrived you could definitely feel how much love there was everyone and I was super excited to met everyone in my cabin.
Minutes later I got my cabin and my counselor
I got counselor Waffles who is totally the best
She cares for everyone and makes them feel included
My week went along like this...
Everyday we
-Had breakfast
-Gospel class
-an activity
-Kapers (Cleaning job)
-Lunch
-singing time
-2nd activity
-service
-dinner
-2nd Kapers (gotta keep camp clean)
-Singing time
-Another special activity
-Group lesson
-fifteen minutes of silence
-Bed Time!!
But Everyday was special in their own way with different activities like giant swing, zip line, hiking, obstacle course, crafts, skits, cooking food over a fire, and so much more fun stuff!
I loved Oakcrest So Much and I wish I could go back! I really am going to miss my new friends, Meagan, Angelisa, Paige, Rakaya, Checkers (other meagan) And of course Waffles!
We also can't forget how the bishopric came up on Thursday night!

















No comments:
Post a Comment