Sunday, January 13, 2019

Quick cast of Christmas..

It's been a while since I've blogged but Bart's been non stop on the computer getting ready for Sundance.   Here's a quick summary of our December happenings.


Zoey the Elf came on Dec 1st with her traditional wrapped advent calendar for each kid.




We also hit up a live Bethlehem and live nativity in Pleasant Grove this year




All my girls (YW)  came over for a fun Christmas party sock exchange!


Our ward went all out for a Who-ville Christmas breakfast.  YW in charge of whoville do's for all.




We went Caroling with the Youth at the Wentworth Nursing home



Met my other ladies (bookclub) for our traditional Christmas dinner at the Grand America.


Somehow Bart and I volunteered last year to host the neighborhood white Elephant exchange.   Good idea last year.  Stressful idea this year.    One thing it did was motivate us to do some deep cleaning/touch up the walls.    In the end it was deep belly laughs as always and the bore's head got a make over courtesy of Bishop Simpkins.   Luckily we missed the bullet picking the beautiful candy jar that was housing a poem from Bella the Bore and it made it's way off our wall.









The day of the party the kids  Pauline and John were nice enough to take them for the day and have a sleepover with them.  



Suzanne treated them to an afternoon at the Children's Museum














Ooey Gooey Chex mix for my neighborhood gifts this year


Christmas Sunday Pictures.



 Gingerbread  house decorating


 


We made a quick trip down to Annabella for a Sunday dinner with the Pace's.



Christmas Eve at Papa and Nona's.  Nona had all the kids making their own rock art manager scene




Jammies for all.




Christmas morning opening.   Not many pictures this year.  Living in the moment I guess.   (Sorry Jane I don't know how I missed you opening a present.)






Whew it's over!


No comments:

Post a Comment