Saturday, September 29, 2018

Aaron's Birthday week


My fun loving Aaron turned six!!!  I still adore this boy.  He's excitement for life is contagious and he has a natural charisma that attracts others to him.   I'm amazed how often we will be out and about and I'll hear this little voice saying "Hi Aaron".   I think others feel his happiness and acceptance and gravitate to him for friendship which he freely gives.     I've never been one to celebrate birthday weeks but this year it was a week long event.   Because one of Aaron's best friends is topically allergic to most food we forfeited a cake so his friend could stay the whole party and instead I decorated one for him to take up to Sunday dinner the week before.  







On Tuesday after his "Let's Play music class"  we stopped by Maverik for him to cash in his good behavior coupon because it was close to his birthday.



On Thursday his actual birthday the girls and I helped get class treats together for him to give out to all of his classmates.




Saturday came and brought lots of wind.  Not ideal for carnival weather but with a little creative substitution for games it turned out great.  














On Sunday Nona and Papa came down for the Primary Program and stopped by to give Aaron his birthday present.  Overall a great week for a great kid!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your cute 6 year old! Aaron is such a fun kid - ImI glad he got to celebrate lots of ways!

    ReplyDelete