Saturday, September 22, 2018

Birthday dinner



My mom wanted to take all us of sisters out to dinner to celebrate our birthdays.  Everyone but me is born between July-September.   Allyson was planning on flying out but things turned when her nanny she just hired quit because of health problems and then new nanny was just starting and she didn't feel she could leave with the transition.   We decided to plan it on the weekend the Raquel's friend threw her a baby shower.  We enjoyed a yummy dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and then again at Raquel's shower the next day.   I love that my best friends are my sisters.  If I need to work something out in my brain there is rarely a time I can't get a hold of at least one of them.   I always tell my girls friends will come and go but your sister will always be there so make her your best friend.  I'm lucky to have 4 of them and an awesome mom!!!  







1 comment: