Shout hurray the weed patch is finally gone. No more prickly pears (i.e goat head) owies. Say hello to soccer field/playground. It took me five years to convince my Richards (do it yourself ) sort of husband who was way to busy to complete such a big project himself to let me hire it done. It was truly magical last September when the crew arrived and transformed the eye sore into a beautiful lawn in two weekends!
Soon after Fall and winter arrived and the lawn sat dormant. Then like magic I called a playground equipment store ordered a steel swing set and a few days later it was delivered and set up in a couple of hours. Magic I tell you. The hardest part for the kids and frankly the entire neighborhood was waiting four days for the cement posts to dry. Tonight for family night the swings were hung and 4 kids were happy as clams despite the sprinkling cold wet weather outside!!
![]() |
| The old view from my kitchen sink window |
![]() |
| The new view from my kitchen sink window! |
Let summer begin!!!




I love the swingset!! And I am so jealous. I love our double garage (5 years this May) but I really miss the swingset we had there before.
ReplyDeleteMagical!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks awesome! I don't know how you were able to convince Bart!
ReplyDelete