About 100 times I day I say "Aaron don't touch Spencer." I have a great deal of anxiety when my busy body destructive Aaron gets close to Spencer. The ironic thing is Spencer can't get enough of Aaron. He's settled down a lot and will chill in the bouncer or his favorite the Bumbo for a while unless Aaron is around and then he's totally captivated by his big brother for as long as Aaron has the attention span to entertain him or I jump in to stop Aaron from suffocating him with loves or squeezing his feet right off.
I've never sensed even a second of jealousy from Aaron. He loves having a little brother and often talks about when Spencer is bigger they get to share a room! Something tells me Spencer will have many years of entertainment from his fun loving older Bro.


I can't wait to see all the fun these two have together as they grow!
ReplyDeleteAndrew has always grabbed/touched James. If he's sitting by him he will try to hold his hand. Now he is doing the same to Millie.
ReplyDelete