Friday, May 6, 2016

Hello from the Outside- Day 3


  On Saturday Jane had a soccer game and luck would have it it was also picture day so it was a necessity for Jane to go.  Lucky for her she was able to hang out with us in the hospital Friday evening and then Bart took her home and it was just Spencer and I. 

I had the most fabulous nurse that night.  Around 9:30 she came in and said "We will be monitoring Spencer's blood sugar's all night as well as doing some other tests, so why don't you feed him and I will take him to the nursery and bring him back when it's time to nurse".  I did what she said and then I asked her to turn off all the lights and I had one of the deepest sleeps I've had in a long time.   It was wonderful!  

The next day after Jane's soccer game Bart and she came back just in time to give Spencer some more hugs and load up to go home.  


It was fun to have a little extra time with Jane.  Something being a middle child she doesn't always get

Proud Parents

So little

1 comment: