Spencer's first day in the world was filled with joy and quiet peace. We were blessed with many visitors who wanted to welcome our sweet little boy into the world.
After Bart got the girls off to school he came back to the hospital and we had a blissful quiet morning filled with some cuddles from Spencer and some time alone. At lunch the Jordan Valley Hospital cafeteria arrived with a celebration lunch. It was very lovely and I joked with Bart that it felt like we were on a date. Something we probably won't see for a while with a full family of 4 busy kids.
Bart ran over and picked the girls up as soon as school was over and they came and met their new brother.
Happy Sisters
Aaron for months has been saying I wuv baby pento (Spencer). He loved finally meeting him.
Suzanne was so kind to take Aaron to Red Butte and then come and get Emily to have a sleep over.
I thought it was an amazing sacrifice considering her little boy Phin was off camping with Seth and she could have had a little break.
I thought it was an amazing sacrifice considering her little boy Phin was off camping with Seth and she could have had a little break.
Raquel stopped by to visit with Avaya. Raquel is such a validating and fun person and it's carrying over to her kids. Avaya kept coming up and saying "Cute Baby" It was adorable.
Later that evening Scott and Kristie came for a quick visit.
Mary also stopped by on her way home from women's conference to give me these precious bum covers for his newborn pictures. Here's a little preview of him wearing them.
We loved all our visitors and the chance to bond with Spencer in the hospital.

















I Loved meeting Spencer. There is something really special about the first few days on earth I have a photo on my camera that Bart took of me and my kiddos with Spencer that I will share with you. I also want to share some of Aaron at Red Butte.
ReplyDeleteHe's the cutest and sweetest fella.
ReplyDelete