Now that both girls on in school all day each day, I get lots of one on one time with Aaron. In addition to him helping with laundry, dishes, etc. occasionally we get to do some fun things.
A group of us in my ward get together on Tues mornings for Toddler music time. Aaron loves going to the church to sing. Each month we take a "field trip" instead of singing. This month we headed out to Wheeler Farm.

Aaron's preschool had a field trip scheduled to go to Cornbelly's on a Tues which is not a day he attends. His teacher Miss Hillary was nice enough to suggest that we meet them and have fun with the class. Aaron loved our chilly day together playing on all the attractions.


A couple of times a year Sprucewood Elementary has a free skate night at Classic Fun Skate. Bart got home extra late that night exhausted so the plan was for me to take the girls and Aaron stay with Bart. Aaron saw us loading up in the car and would not be persuaded to stay behind. So Aaron came along and lucky for him while the girls skated Darth Vader made an appearance. So we headed over for a picture. Jane saw us in line and hurried over to join in.
I'm sure there will be other "field trips" with Aaron and I this year!!!
Whoa, I have got to take Andrew there to meet Darth Vader.
ReplyDeleteAaron has the sweetest smile. It looks like he enjoys all his one on onetime with you.
ReplyDelete