Saturday, November 15, 2014

Some things never change

When Jane was just little I posted https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3186183793554300387#editor/target=post;postID=4416380649282150540;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname about her "early bird" personality.    Boy has this not changed.  Each morning when I slip out to the gym or work I tip toe around the place thinking "Don't wake up Jane, don't wake up Jane"  More often than not that girl is by my side in the blink of an eye ready for the day.

Last Saturday was no different.  As I was leaving for the gym around 6:30 Jane appeared all excited saying she looked out the window and there was snow!!  She started rambling on about all the fun they were going to have making snowmen.  I tried to calm her down saying that a skiff of snow is not enough to make a snowmen.  I told her it's too early to be up and to go get back into to bed.  I then left for the gym.

When I got back Emily was all in arms complaining about how Jane woke her up at like 6:45 wanting to play and it's Saturday the day she could have slept in!!!

A couple days later Aaron went to bed really late.  The next morning after Emily was off to school Jane was ready to play with her "buddy" and stormed in his room to wake him up.    I came running after her to stop her from waking her brother but it was too late.  I had to laugh as Aaron laid there, kicked his legs, rubbed his eyes and said in his crackly early morning mad voice "Jane wake up".  Meaning Jane woke me up.  He was not happy with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment