Yesterday Bart officially found out he will be heading over to All State Insurance as a claims adjuster December 1st. We are thrilled. The benefits will be so much better. Bart's excited to be in a position that is a "pay for performance" type of job. The hours should be much better and hopefully Bart is home in the evenings. I'm way excited for better PTO. I'm already thinking California vacation next summer.
Most of all I feel incredibly grateful that prayers are answered. A couple of years ago I started praying that an opportunity would come to Bart that would be better hours so my kids and I could see him more. Soon after he was transferred to the Sandy store which being 1mile away has been a huge blessing but he still continued to work 7 to 7 a lot of days. So I continued to pray that he would find work that would be better for our family. Each time I prayed I felt the spirit tell me "Just be grateful there are many men who don't even have a job" I think the Lord was quietly telling me to be patient. Anyway now that Bart has this job I feel so grateful that I'll have a little more help with the kids from Bart and that Heavenly Father once again heard and answered my prayers!!!
Hallelujah! I hope he loves his new job. Happy for y'all!
ReplyDelete